- A Day In My Life -

the ordinary and extraordinary..

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekend is here!

Yesterday was good. I broke my diet a little, which is to be expected time to time. I did the legs/back and ab ripper videos. I did much better with the ab ripper video than I did two days prior. So yay. Legs/back was tough at time, I didn't do all the reps, but I tried my best and I felt the burn.

It's the weekend!!!!!! WOOOO! I am going to yard sales with my mom and brother this morning, then I will go tanning, clean/organize when I get back home, and then when my love gets home we need to go grocery shopping. Tomorrow will be a relaxing lounge around day. I need to go through our stuff, because next week is our community yard sale so I am going to setup and get rid of stuff we don't want anymore.

Kenpo video today. I am excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment