- A Day In My Life -

the ordinary and extraordinary..

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 1 - Day 1

I started the P90X workout plan yesterday. 12 weeks worth of workouts. Day 1 over. It was the Core workout, and it was okay for me. I cannot do pushups, so some of the workouts I had to tweek a little bit. I will be working out 6 days a week, 1 day of rest (or maybe something light).

I have also changed my eating habits, which is hard for me. I am going to give it a shot and see what happens. Starting today. I had cereal for breakfast. Breakfast is still in the works, deciding on what they will be. I am going to make up my own meal plan this week and then start sticking to it! For lunch I had a salad with crutons and light italian dressing. With a snack pack pudding for dessert. I do not know what dinner will be tonight. Once my meal plan is made and I go grocery shopping, I will be set. I want to do 3 smaller meals, along with two snacks between meals. I will do low calorie.

My goal: lose at least 2 lbs a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment