- A Day In My Life -

the ordinary and extraordinary..

Friday, April 9, 2010

My Introduction

Hello World.

My name is Kelly. For blogging purposes, my nickname is Stargirl. More about this name a little later. I am 24 and I live in a big flame named Phoenix, Arizona. I was born and raised near Hershey, Pennsylvania. I moved to Phoenix back in July 2005. I think I was tricked into moving here. My parents moved here first and said what a great place it was, so I ended up moving here 6 months after they did. Why Arizona? I do not have any idea. My parents moved here sight unseen. I visited them once in a non-hot month prior to moving here. I ended up meeting the love of my life two weeks after moving to Phoenix. So that was good luck at least. I mean, what are the chances?

I work as an apartment leasing director. My husband works in computer support. We bought our second home back in Sept 2009. We have two Jack Russell Terriers: Lucky and Lucy. They are very energetic to say the least.

Okay so the whole Stargirl name...you would have to read the books: Stargirl and Love, Stargirl to understand. So go read them and then you will know.

So that's my introduction for now. You will find out more about me as we go along. I am going to start a new fitness/weight loss plan next week so I will post that soon.

Goodbye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I live in Phoenix too!

    http://starspinkworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete