- A Day In My Life -

the ordinary and extraordinary..

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shoulders/Arms and Abs, oh man!

Day 3 of P90X. It was brutal for me. Shoulders/arms had some rough workouts in it. Some I did great! Others not so much. Argh. And then ABS???? Oh my. By the time I got to the abs video, I was tired and did not do so well. My arms feel like jello. My legs are so sore. I am laying down in bed and watching CSI: NY while I type this. I will be weighing myself Sunday mornings. I need to do measurements, I forgot! Waist, hips, thighs, and biceps. So I will do that soon.

I burnt my toast this morning. Twice. Wheat toast for breakfast. Had a cookie for a snack, oops. Salad again for lunch. Turkey burger with onions and thousand island dressing, along with zucchini and broccoli for dinner. I had two small PB cups. Not too bad for the day! Still trying to work this all out, a big life change for me. I will start keeping a food/exercise journal soon. That way I can count my calories and track how many reps I do of each workout so I can see my improvement each week.

I am sore. And I do not like superman/banana. Stupid Tony! (P90X trainer)

No comments:

Post a Comment