- A Day In My Life -

the ordinary and extraordinary..

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's been a week..

..since my last post. Oops! Been busy with work, working out, and life in general.

I was sick at the beginning of last week. I got one day behind in my P90X routine. Not too bad! Did legs and back and ab ripper x today. Tomorrow is Kenpo! Yay! I will be sweatin' that's for sure.

Had a yardsale yesterday. Sold almost everything, woot! Made $250! Was very happy with this. Then I went shopping, haha. Found a cute top at Aeropostale, cami pj set at Victoria's Secret, and went on a spree at Sephora (ut ohs!). And why is it that little things like a soft cami pj set from VS makes you feel so good inside? Hmm.

I have gone to Sephora before, looked around, bought a few small things here or there. But nothing major. Well, now I started using a $32 foaming facewash, a $39 mattifier/moisturizer, and $30 hair moisture spray. EEK. They better make me super gorgeous for these prices. HA. I am trying them out and see what kind of difference they make and how long these bottles last for. I have been oily lately and anything I try makes my face too dry. So I asked the very helpful Sephora employee and she helped me find what I needed.

Working out 6 days a week is hard but I am trying my best. I am at the end of week two tomorrow. YAY. Not noticing too much of a difference, but haven't been eating the best lately. But on ab ripper x, where they do 25 reps of all the workouts, I can do at least 20 of each. Before I could do maybe 10-15 each. I have done ab ripped x twice a week the last two weeks. So yeah, that's good :) OH and the superman/banana has gotten a little better. Still a pain, but I am doing better.

We went out to eat at the Mellow Mushroom today. This restaurant just opened a mile away from us. I got a calzone and Ian got a pizza. SO good. Brownie sundae for dessert. yum :-p

Work tomorrow. Weekend already over..wah :(

1 comment:

  1. It's been more than a month since your last post!! Update! ;)

    ReplyDelete