- A Day In My Life -

the ordinary and extraordinary..

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First day of Cardio

Okay so I get home from work, change clothes and started my first day of cardio. Day 2 of P90X.

I worked up a sweat. Yes I did. ha. It was challenging. I admit I cannot do everything that they can do and I sometimes call the trainer a crackhead. But it's okay. I know in a few weeks when my body is stronger I will be able to do all the things they do. I enjoyed the punching, uppercuts, ect. I used to take American Kempo Karate and I loved it. So when it comes to the kempo video, which I think is in a couple days, I will be loving it.

Oh and my legs hurt already. I am such a wimp! :)

2 comments:

  1. Keep on doing it! It's awesome. I'm really loving P90X so far. You should join their page on Facebook, great tips and discussion boards and lots of before and after pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because your legs hurt doesn't mean you're a wimp: It just means you worked them out! :) And, while I'm not doing P90X, I love punching exercises, too! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete