- A Day In My Life -

the ordinary and extraordinary..

Monday, January 24, 2011

11.4 lbs lighter

Lost 11.4 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I lost most of it in the 1st week.

I did my measurements last week and I did them today.

I lost:
.5 inch from my waist
1.5 inch from my hips
.5 inch from my thighs

My clothes are fitting pretty much the same, maybe a tad less tight, but not much of a change.

Today starts week 3 of Atkins. I am going to do a few more days up to a week of induction and then I will be starting phase two aka OWL. I will then up my carbs from 20 to 25.

I worked out 3 times last week. 25 mins on the elliptical and two 25 min sessions of Zumba on the Wii. The Zumba fitness is fun, it is dancing! I like it.

Goals this week:
1. Eat more veggies. I am supposed to be eating a ton of them, but I have not been eating enough!
2. Drink more water. I have been drinking a glass or two a day, which is actually good for me haha...but I need to be drinking 6-8 glasses a day!
3. Clean house.

1 comment: