- A Day In My Life -

the ordinary and extraordinary..

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Atkins

Yesterday was day 1 of my new Atkins diet. Ian and I are both doing the same diet, which will make it much easier for both of us to stick with it. We are going to stay on this diet for about 2-3 months.

My goal: lose about 30-35 lbs. I will also be doing Power 90 (the beginning videos before going to P90X), the elliptical, and hiking. I will be weighing myself and taking measurements once a week to measure my progress. I hope to lose this weight by mid March.

We made a trip to Las Vegas and it was a lot of fun. We stayed at Paris and it was very nice! Usually it is a more expensive hotel, but we found a great deal for the days that we went. The view was awesome! Ian had off 11 days before starting his new job, which he started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment