- A Day In My Life -

the ordinary and extraordinary..

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I worked out!?

Yes yes I did :)

I have not worked out in a few months now and today I hopped on my elliptical! I plan on doing about 20-30 mins on the elliptical at least 3 times a week to help with my weight loss and toning.

I am so excited to get down to my goal weight. I want to tone up and look great by this summer. I will look better on my 26th birthday than I have in the past few years. I am ready for it!

I really would like to get a swimming pool too. Ian's job may be transferred to a location only 5 miles from us! Which means we will not have to move in a year or two, which is great! An in-ground pool is about $26,000 if you want the self cleaning system included. A nice above ground pool would be about $2,000 and then I would have to find a small deck to go with it.

I made a muffin in a minute today! It was super easy and it tasted good too. It only takes 1 minute to cook in the microwave!

No comments:

Post a Comment